Client Service and Operations Officer
High Level Job Description
Specifically you will:
- Support and execute operational processes that ensure the flawless execution of end to end voting via Proxymity.
- Support on-boarding and implementation of new clients making sure require setups, access and training is provided within target timeframes and to a standard compatible with demanding financial services clients.
- Responding to the full range of user support and service requests from access issues, support with functionality and identifying areas for improvement based upon feedback.
- Play an important role in maintaining and executing UAT plans for regular deployments of new versions of the Proxymity platform, demonstrating a keen eye for identifying and documenting bugs, and working with the development team to raise and resolve such issues.
As a key contributor to the launch phase of Proxymity, the Client Service and Operations Officer will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of pivotal activities and expand the remit of the role as the needs of the business develop.
More about the role:
- On-boarding of new issuer, agent, advisor, custodian and investor clients to Proxymity within agreed SLA turnaround times.
- Ensure internal and external client queries are tracked monitored and resolved in timely basis.
- First escalation point for issues related to ops and client service
- Oversight of vote execution to market from the Proxymity platform.
- Creation and maintenance of all operational procedure guides according to company policy
- Involvement in the Creation, Maintenance and execution of UAT test plans.
- Identification of operational and implementation improvement opportunities.
- Demonstration of the Proxymity platform to new users and existing users as and when required.
- Oversight and creation of Proxymity monthly billing report, delivering it to the Citi Finance team.
- Creation and maintenance of daily operational checklists.
- Maintenance of Proxymity KPI’s and provision of weekly update reports to the wider Proxymity team \ stakeholders.
- Identification and submission of potential Proxymity platform process improvements, including those raised by clients.
- Ideally a minimum of 2+ years asset servicing operations experience.
- Solid understanding of the Securities Services industry or similar business and environment beneficial.
- Previous User Acceptance Testing delivery experience favorable.
- Knowledge of the Proxy Voting industry and associated core processes beneficial.
- Experience of client on-boarding and implementation
- Evidence of working in a fast paced and demanding client focussed service delivery environment
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accurate delivery.
- Client empathy with the drive to meet and exceed demanding client needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Handles criticism and disagreement constructively.
- Team player – puts own success below the success of the team.
- Strong communication skills. Interacts and engages constantly with other team members. Recognizes the challenge of communication with remote team members and takes action to overcompensate.
- Positive client facing communication and presentation skills.
Want to apply? Send your CV and covering letter stating the role that you are apply for to: