Java Backend Developer
High Level Job Description
As a Backend developer you will design, implement and own server components, micro-services and in Java/Kotlin in cloud environment.
You will be collaborating with a global tech and product team, interfacing with other groups around the globe and join a rapidly growing FinTech community.
More about the role:
- Lead and be accountable for server components and micro-services written in Java/Kotlin, Spring and JPA.
- Be accountable for quality, performance, scalability and security of system components.
- Adhere to highest development standards – including clean code methodologies, code reviews, unit tests and integration tests.
- Research and experiment with new technologies and advocate proper adoption
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in back-end development using Java and Spring framework
- Proven practical experience in micro-service architecture
- Experienced in data modeling, RDBMS, SQL and ORMs
- Experience with AWS services and ecosystem is an advantage
- Passionate about technology, ability to research new technology, determine best practices and educate other developers
- Ability to work independently and proactively come up with innovative solutions
- Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills in both Hebrew and English
Want to apply? Send your CV and covering letter stating the role that you are apply for to: